Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sweet Love!! "I Will Marry You Over & Over" Comedian Elenu Assures His Beautiful Wife

As they celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary, Comedian Elenu [real names Julius Akinlami] shared a note with very flowery words online to celebrate his wife Jane. He wrote:

The heavens rejoice with us by pouring down showers of Blessing, I thank you lord. It's officially 3 years since I tied the Knot with this amazing woman. She's a virtuous woman, a goal getter, attractive 100%, my baby Mama, beautiful is an understatement, my technical adviser, my Sunshine, my B.O.M.B and my everything. I will marry you over and over again cause you are the part of my world that rocks and thanks for being there when I had nothing to offer, also thanks for making me a better man than I ever was. Happy wedding anniversary to us@jayne_style, I love you to the moon and back....






The couple have a cute son. Happy wedding anniversary!










0 comments

Post a Comment

You Can Comment Below! --- YourGist247.Com