Tuesday, November 24, 2015

No Bra? I Can't Leave My House – Busty Actress Shirley Igwe

Fast-rising actress, Shirley Igwe told a reporter that she is one of those babes who can't step out even from her bedroom without her bra on. One wonders how big her oranges her that she's saying this. Lol!

Do you go out without wearing a bra like some ladies do now?
(Laughs) Well, have you ever seen me go out without bra? Look at me now, imagine me going out without bra, what would you think; I honestly have my bra on so I can’t do that.

But why do you think ladies do it?
I don’t know, but I feel it depends on their boobs size. Their size might just be four or so and they are big, they might not need to wear bra. But as for me, I can’t go even come out my bedroom without bra (laughs).

What is your view of broken marriages these days?
I wonder how that happens because I love homes, I’m a homely person and I don’t think anything can stand between my job and my home. My home is first.

0 comments

Post a Comment

You Can Comment Below! --- YourGist247.Com