Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blog Reader Tormented by Sleep Paralysis Needs Your Advice

Hello Ijeoma,

Thank you for the wonderful post you made on sleep paralysis the other day. I am a victim of this and I will like you to share this with blog readers and if possible, they can help me with a solution. 
I don’t know how to put this, but i am a victim of this sleep paralysis.This particular issue has tormented me for years - starting from childhood. I really don’t know how to explain it cus anybody i try to talk to never seems to understand what im talking about. 
I don’t get this paralysis on a regular basis, but once in a while, I encounter it. During such attacks, I am always conscious of my environment and movements going about. Attimes, luckily for me, someone might tap me to request for something thus waking me up. 
I built myself on how to pull myself out from such trance.When it comes, I just try to calm myself down, then build up enough energy to pull myself out. I wake up with force and at times I scare anybody beside me. Such pull might not work immediately o! At times I pull up to 3 times before I wake. It is such a horrible experience and each time I wake, my heart beats in triples and blood pressure rises. 
Now I am a spiritual person, I go to church. I know I'm not much of a holy person o, but I don’t believe in spiritual spiritism and all these demon attack, juju and so. I always have doubts about all these practice. 
If  I am possessed, I should know right? Atleast I will be going for meetings and fly at night abi? lol....the ish is I know there is no spirit bothering me and I don’t think there is any prophet that can pray for me make I fall..NOO way. 
Before I forget, YES I have prayed most times when in this trance. I have called blood of Jesus and all but sadly I don’t wake or maybe I can't remember if it has worked...I finally resolved to my self to practice calming down to gather energy to pull myself out. 
I know this is not spiritual biko. If its spiritual, at least the spirit people suppose don talk to me make I know their mission. Nobody has met me na for 30 years of my life. I have been looking for who to explain this to me. 
Or is it spiritual?........ 
No I don’t think so. 
I have to research more on this sleep paralysis and its cure. I recently found out from the article today that the formal name is sleep paralysis. I need to do serious research. 
Engr. B

0 comments

Post a Comment

You Can Comment Below! --- YourGist247.Com