48-year-old South African Pastor Zander Emenogo has been preaching the word of God on the streets for 10 years until the day street thugs waylaid and assaulted him.
Daily Sun reports that the pastor of The Evangelical Christian Assembly of South Africa spent Saturday preaching about drugs, crime and violence in the streets and parks of Joburg. Out of nowhere, two young men stopped him and told him that he had a big mouth.
See the broken head after the cut:
.
The Nigerian-born pastor, a father of two, who has remained undaunted in spite of his experience, now lives in Berea. He said he has to pass on the message whether it offended someone or not.
Read what he narrated to Daily Sun below:
“I go where the Lord leads me. On Saturday I was standing on the corner of Delvers and Claim streets in the CBD.”
“While I was preaching, there were rough guys looking at me. I was scared but I had no choice. I passed on the word of God”.
“I didn’t know I was pushing the wrong buttons as I preached. I only realised that when I was done and preparing to go home.”
“Before I could respond I felt a heavy blow on my head and I fell down. I only woke up four hours later in a hospital bed,” he said.
“When I went back to preach on Monday on other streets I was threatened.”
“A man told me what the guys did on Saturday was nothing compared to what was to come if I didn’t stop what I’m doing. I preach what the Lord tells me.”
“No arrests have been made and the police are investigating,” he concluded.
Home / Unlabelled / Angry Residents Smash Pastor's Head For Disturbing The Streets With Noise While Preaching (Photos)
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Angry Residents Smash Pastor's Head For Disturbing The Streets With Noise While Preaching (Photos)
Share this
Related Articles :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Site Post You Missed
-
When you see people giving excuses why they can't change their situation or circumstances, just know they are simply lady and lacks ...
-
It was a big day for popular On Air Personality, Freeze, as he celebrated his birthday on Friday with friends and colleagues in the in...
-
Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode has compensated two police officers with commendation letters and N250, 000 cash each, for th...
-
The movie is produced and shot in Akwa Ibom State by the Youths of the State, the movie geared towards promoting the Governor Udom Emmanu...
-
Incase you’ve not been Posted by JAMB, This Important information might just be helpful. A Young man posted this below:-
-
There is no need to get into a battle with your man’s other woman says Emma Nyra as she weighs in on who is to blame when a man cheats i...
-
Beautiful Matilda is a fast-growing Nollywood actress based in Abuja. She just turned a year old and to mark her birthday she released ...
-
Funny man AY is still a young guy, his new hairstyle just confirmed that. Cute!
-
Singer Yemi Alade is stunning in these new makeup pics of herself she shared today. Fresh and fine..!
-
Ace rapper, Ruggedman, took to his twitter handle to remember his friend, Music producer, Babatunde Okungbowa aka OJB who died recentl...
Label
Powered by Blogger.
PICTURE
Site Links
Popular Posts
-
Ebube is currently on set of a new movie which is produced by her and titled, Not Enough. Ebube and Alex are however playing lovers in the s...
-
The singer who turned 25 recently was leaving upscale London night club, cirque Du Soir with a group of friends when her lace bra top slipp...
-
Sisters Mannat and Jannat were born conjoined at the lower chest and abdomen - a condition known medically as omphalopagus - and had a com...
-
This African migrant doesn't want to return home so, in his bid to resist arrest and deportation, he got into a fight with two Lond...
-
New photos of HRH Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi released in preparation of his coronation. More photos after the cut...
-
Her name is Deborah Olawoyin aka Mizsthicknesz. All a source told us about her is that she has very big assets and she's flaunti...
-
Lupita Nyong'o has reportedly had several of her scenes cut down in the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The actress, who w...
-
There is additionally a typical conviction that ladies are compelled to stray subsequent to their spouses are famous womanizers… they ar...
-
Just thirteen days to her wedding and 29th birthday, a female corps member, Miss Omolola Abogunrin, has been allegedly murdered by some ...
-
There's nothing as good as living right, it saves you all kinds of embarrassment and unexpected shame! There has been anxiety at th...


0 comments
Post a Comment
You Can Comment Below! --- YourGist247.Com