Saturday, June 13, 2015

TRUE LIFE STORY: Like Mother, Like Daughter

While some will do their best to put their life on a right pedestal, others just believe that life is a bed of roses that must be the way the want it, without even making some efforts for God's intervention.

A wicked family spiritual pattern is catching up with this young lady. Read her story:
I was a proud vir-gin until last month when I missed my period and discovered I was pregnant. The shock was too much for me to handle as my boyfriend never went all the way but played with me and our bodies responded the way it would when two people engage in s*xual inter-course. Certainly, a stray sp-erm got into me. 
I had to terminate the pregnancy though he didn’t tell me to. I terminated it majorly because I didn’t want to end up like my mother and grandmother. My mother had me that way and till today, she’s not married to my father or any man.
Also, my maternal grandmother whom I presently live with never married my maternal grandfather as she also conceived my mother out of wedlock. 
I didn’t feel good committing an abortion but had to do it to save myself from future trouble. However, I can’t stop feeling bad. 

- Tomilola, a young lady in her early 20s sent this message to Aunty Temi. Below is her reply:

Hmmm…Sigh! Girls...girls...girls... how many times did I call you? Life is a lot much more than boyfriends, smooching, s*x, dressing to kill, 'talking eyes', brazilian hair, body shaper, buttock enlargement, etc. 

You own yourself and have every right to do whatever pleases you with your body but too much concentration on your physical beauty to attract guys not only gets you into trouble unconsciously a lot of times but also distracts you from concentrating on your spiritual life and sorting out your destiny. 

If you love dressing to kill to get guys drooling over you, some day, you could fall into the hands of a guy that would kill your destiny. This has happened over and over again to ladies who think they are too wise. The devil is very clever and knows how to set traps for those who rely on their sense and sensibility to get what they want out of life instead of depending on God to sort them out

So many of you reading this are in serious trouble and not enjoying life because of your parents’ ignorance and failure to sufficiently work on their destinies, even though they are going to Church or Mosque. 

Nevertheless, you are not a mistake. God knew you before you were formed in your mother’s womb and has fantastic plans for you; a much better life than that of your parents but He expects you to work it out with a sincere heart. Prayer is very important for every woman who wants to live right.

Tomilola’s evil family pattern caught up with her and she decided to outsmart it by committing an abortion. I tell you, she would have been better off not terminating that pregnancy. Abortion is a sin of a great magnitude in the eyes of God because it entails the shedding of innocent blood and carries its consequences. I can only pray along with Tomilola that God who decides whom He’ll have mercy on would have mercy on her.

There’s someone reading this column who is afraid of getting married because her father turned her mother’s life upside down, while another is turning out a termagant just like her mother who gave her father troubles and ended up marrying different men and having children for more than one man. If care is not taken through serious prayer intervention, such a girl would end up like her mother.

Girls, one of the ways the devil shuts your eyes from seeing pits that could redesign your life and make life most unenjoyable is the lust of the flesh and ungodly acts. It makes you spiritually dull and unable to follow the right path to your destiny. 

Some people are born with negative destiny due to the family they come from and only a deliberate move to pray seriously against such and connect with God can change this. Your sense alone can't do it!

0 comments

Post a Comment

You Can Comment Below! --- YourGist247.Com